First to begin with, the Daniel Defense DDM4V7 Pro Series 5.56mm Semi-Automatic Rifle was designed for competitors looking for a platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around our newest 18″ Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform conveys the speed, controllability, and accuracy needed to connect with the most difficult multi-gun stages.
Next, The DDM4 V7 Pro comes standard with the new MFR XS 15.0 M-LOK® rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!